* Graduate Civil Engineering Technician by S.E.L.E.T.E.
* English (Lower certificate).
* Core certificate: European Computer Driving License (ECDL)
DIPLOMAS, LICENCES, etc.
* Diploma of 1st Division Basketball Coach, issued by the Greek Sports Ministry.
* License to coach professionally 1st Division Basketball Teams, issued by the Greek Sports Ministry, the Greek Basketball Confederation and the Greek Basketball Coaches Association.
* Active member of the above Association since 1995. (www.sepk.gr)
Greek basketball coaches association.
* Basketball player in several Greek Clubs.
* Volunteer to the Olympics and Paralympics games, ATHENS 2004, as Dope Ven Escort for Doping Control in basketball.
* Volunteer to the Special Olympics games, ATHENS 2011, as Dope Ven Escort for Doping Control in basketball.
ACADEMIC INSTRUCTION - INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS AND CLINICS ON BASKETBALL
* Athens, 29/06/1996 - Lecturers: Larry Brown (USA), Mike Fratello (USA) and Greg Brittenham (USA).
* Athens, 27/06/1997 - Lecturers: Bob McKillop (USA), Stan Morrison (USA), Al Sokaitis (USA) and Yannis Ioannidis (Greece).
* Athens, 31/07/1998 - Lecturers: Lenny Wilkens (USA), Al Vermeil (USA), Del Harris (USA) and Yannis Ioannidis (Greece).
* Thessaloniki, July 1999 - Lecturers: Tex Winter (USA), Alvin Gentry (USA) and Dave Cowens (USA).
* Ancient Olympia, 06/07/2000 - Lecturers: Jim Harrick (USA), Don Casey (USA) and Spyros Kellis (Greece).
* Athens – Nikea, 04/07/2002 - Lecturers: Yannis Ioannidis (Greece), Bob Kloppenburg (USA), Etore Messina (Italy) and Zelico Obradovic (Serbia).
* Athens, 28/06/2003 - Lecturers: Jose Maria Buceta (Spain), Laszlo Killik (Hungary) and Maurizio Mondoni (Italy).
* Thessaloniki, 03/07/2003 - Lecturers: George Carl (USA), Fran Fraschilla (USA), Pat Sullivan (USA), Javier Imbroda (Spain) and Theodore Rodopoulos (Greece).
* Athens – Kesariani, 09/07/2004 - Lecturers: Mario Blasone (Italy), Jose Maria Izquierdo (Spain), Spyros Kellis and Nikos Stavropoulos (Greece).
* Kollindros – Pieria, 31/07/2004 - Lecturers Janez Dcvariz (Croatia), Srdjan Antic (Serbia) and Kostas Politis (Greece).
* Thessaloniki, 04/06/2005 - Lecturers: Lucien Legrand (France), Algirdas Milionas (Lithuania) and Spyros Kellis (Greece).
* Athens, 16/06/2006 - Lecturers: Pat Sullivan (USA), Mario Fioretti (Italy) and Vangelis Angelou (Greece).
* Athens, 05/05/2007 (Final Four in Athens 2007) - Lecturers: Pepu Hernandez (Spain), Carlo Recalcati (Italy), David Blatt (USA), Dusko Ivanovitch (Montenegro) and Elias Zouros (Greece).
* Athens, 18/06/2007 - Lecturers: Minic Milan (Serbia), Giuseppe Barbara (Italy) and Thanassis Skourtopoulos (Greece).
* Athens, 17/07/2008 - Lecturers: Neven Spahija (Croatia), Oktay Mahmuti (Turkey), Eric Musselman (USA) and Mike Dunlap (USA).
* Thessaloniki, 03/07/2009 - Lecturers: Lawrence Frank (USA), Xavier Pascual (Spain), Matteo Boniciolli (Italy) and Soulis Markopoulos (Greece).
* Athens, 18/06/2010 - Lecturers: Dirk Baouermann (Germany), Vangelis Angelou (Greece), Theodore Rodopoulos (Greece), Ilias Zouros (Greece),
George Dikaioulakos (Greece) and George Kalafatakis (Greece).
* Thessaloniki, 29/06/2012 - Lecturers: Zelico Obradovic (Serbia), Andrea Trinchieri (Italy), Dimitris Itoudis, Basilis Fragias and Stergios Koufos (Greece).
* Athens, 28/06/2013 - Lecturers: George Bartzokas, Christos Marmarinos,
Vangelis Angelou, Panagiotis Zallogou (Greece), Luca Banchi (Italy) and
Vance Walberg (USA).
* Athens, 11/06/2016 - Lecturers: Cuspinera Jota (Spain), Manos Manouselis, Markopoulos Harris, Kalavros Mihalis, and Papadopoulos Lazaros (Greece).
* Thessaloniki, 01/07/2016 - Lecturers: Dimitris Itoudis, Pistiolis Andreas, Hatzihristos Costas, George Bartzokas, Pappas Hristos, Bozikas George and Vavetsis George (Greece).
* Athens, 22/06/2018 - Lecturers: Ganon Baker (USA), Manos Manouselis, Vaghelis Ziagkos, and Thanasis Alexandrakis (Greece).
COACHING EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS
For your better information, besides my coaching of seniors and female teams, many of those I have been coaching belonged to categories U/12, U/14, U/16, U/18, U/20, U/21, and U/22 men’s.
It is worthwhile noting that, in these categories, I have more than twenty years of experience.
Many of the young basketball players I have been coaching ended up playing in A class professional teams.
Consequently, I like to work with teenagers and juniors, and I find that the difficult and delicate part of these youngsters in order for them to become good players of this sport called "basketball", depends on the knowledge of the coach and his possibility to teach on the basis of personal contacts and relationships to achieve the best possible results.
Also I have a lot experience in basketball video and scouting report team analysis as video coordinator.... show moreless